Introducing Campus Conduct Hotline
Your Campus-Wide Safety Net
Campus Conduct Hotline is a confidential, independent, call-in service that provides a simple, anonymous way for you to help preserve the values and reputation of our institution. One phone call from you can alert the institution administration of problems that may affect the entire campus community.
- Campus Conduct Confidential Online Reporting
- Or call Campus Conduct Hotline at 866.943.5787
Protecting the principles of honesty, integrity, excellence, and a safe and healthy environment for everyone.
How Does Campus Conduct Hotline Work?
When you call Campus Conduct Hotline you will speak to a friendly, trained specialist who will guide you through the details of your concern. You will be given a case number for your reference, so your call will be completely anonymous. No information will be taken about you, so you will never be identified.
Your concerns will be submitted to the campus administration for investigation. Using your case number you can call Campus Conduct Hotline at any time to check on the status of the investigation and learn of any actions that have been taken - thanks to your phone call.
When you use Campus Conduct Hotline, your call will be:
- Confidential and anonymous
- Answered by a master's degreed specialist in psychology or social service
- Handled with support and sensitivity
- Reported to the administration for investigation
- Assigned a case number you can use to follow-up on the status of your concern
You notice questionable behavior or unsafe conditions
You call Campus Conduct Hotline to voice your concern
A report is filed with your institution
Your concern is investigated
A course of action is determined